Health Tip: Choose the Right Doctor
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
(HealthDay News) -- When you're looking for a new doctor, find someone you feel comfortable talking with, the U.S. National Institute on Aging suggests.
The agency offers these additional tips:
- Locate several doctors who meet your criteria.
- Read online reviews to understand how existing patients rate each doctor.
- Call each doctor's office and speak with the staff to get a feel for how the office operates.
- Make a list of relevant questions to ask each doctor if you do get together.
- After you meet with a doctor, evaluate the interaction and decide whether the physician meets your criteria.
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.