Health Tip: Help Manage Stress
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
(HealthDay News) -- Feelings of stress and anxiety can make it difficult to cope with everyday life.
The Anxiety and Depression Association of America offers these suggestions:
- Accept that you can't control everything.
- Avoid focusing on perfection.
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Identify what triggers your anxiety.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
- Get enough sleep.
- Exercise every day.
- Count to ten slowly if you feel anxiety escalating.
- Practice calming techniques such as yoga, listening to music, massage or meditation.
- Perform volunteer work to give back to your community.
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.