Health Tip: Have a Fun and Safe Vacation
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
(HealthDay News) -- Nothing can ruin a summer vacation faster than an unexpected trip to the hospital.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration offers these suggestions for a healthier vacation:
- Avoid tanning or spending too much time in the sun.
- Check your medications before you leave to make sure you have enough.
- Never pack medication in checked luggage.
- If you wear contacts, always use clean hands when putting them in. Travel with a spare pair, just in case.
- Avoid tattoo parlors, particularly while in other countries that probably have different safety standards.
- Drink enough clean water and eat healthy foods.
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.