Health Tip: Choosing the Appropriate Gym
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
(HealthDay News) --If you are considering joining a gym, it is important to determine what you are looking for before you sign a contract.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission suggests:
- Planning a visit at a time you would normally be using the gym to see how crowded it is.
- Evaluating how clean and well-maintained the facilities are.
- Asking about the number of members, the hours of operation, types of classes and the number of trainers.
- Reviewing the contract carefully.
- Searching for reviews online.
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.