Health Tip: Cope With Hearing Difficulties at Work
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
(HealthDay News) -- A hearing problem can make it difficult to be productive at work.
The AARP offers advice on what to do if this applies to you:
- Ask for a desk that is away from background noise.
- Reduce noise reverberations by placing a small rug under your chair or by installing noise-absorbing panels on your walls.
- Request a phone with closed captioning or increased volume capability.
- Consider noise cancelling earbuds.
- Request an agenda before a meeting and a copy of the meeting notes afterward.
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.