70. The first endoscopy is of proven prognostic value
for the future. How should the endoscopic severity be graded?
G.N.J. Tytgat (Amsterdam)
71. Is the gastric mucosa normal in patients with GERD?
J.I. Wyatt, M.F. Dixon (Leeds)
72. Are control endoscopies necessary in stage II erosive
H. W. Boyce Jr (Tampa)
73. The "MUSE" system
D. Armstrong (Hamilton)
74. What are the disadvantages of Savory's classification?
L. Lundell (Gothenburg)
75. What is the value of the AFP-score in evaluating
H. Feussner, J.R. Siewert (Munich)
76. Critical evaluation of current classification systems
for reflux esophagitis?
H.W. Boyce Jr (Tampa)