Health Tip: 10 Signs of Alzheimer's
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
(HealthDay News) -- Nearly 50 million people worldwide are living with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, the Alzheimer's Association says.
The association lists 10 warnings signs of Alzheimer's:
- Memory lapses that affect everyday life.
- Challenges in planning and solving routine problems.
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks.
- Confusion over time or place.
- Trouble understanding spatial or visual images.
- Sudden problems with speaking.
- Misplacing things, and not being able to retrace steps.
- Poor judgment.
- Withdrawal from social activities.
- Changes in mood and personality.
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.