Health Tip: Stay Calm You When You Feel Frazzled
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
(HealthDay News) -- Life can be stressful with the constant demands of work, household activities and busy schedules.
But armed with methods to help you stay calm, you can reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Be active, which is a great way to reduce stress.
- Eat healthy foods to give you enough energy throughout the day.
- Laugh often, which will help you combat stress.
- Find ways to have fun with friends.
- Talk about your stress with someone you trust.
- Take time out to relax, read or meditate.
- Get enough sleep.
- Volunteer. Join a cause that you feel passionate about.
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.