Health Tip:Online Pharmacies You Should Avoid
(HealthDay News) -- Online pharmacies may be an affordable alternative to a big-box pharmacy store, but it is important to make sure the online pharmacy you select is safe.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration mentions these warning signs of an online pharmacy that you should avoid:
- Allows you to buy prescription medicine without a valid prescription.
- Does not have a U.S. state-licensed pharmacist available to answer questions.
- Offers low prices that seem too good to be true.
- Sends spam or unsolicited email offering inexpensive medicine.
- Is located outside of the United States or ships worldwide.
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.