Health Tip: Traveling During Flu Season
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
(HealthDay News) --If you plan to travel during flu season, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Get the flu vaccine. It's still not too late.
- Don't travel if you feel sick.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If they are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.