Health Tip: 6 Suggestions For a Healthier New Year
(HealthDay News) -- Many a new year's resolution centers around living a healthier lifestyle.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests what you can do to succeed in your resolve:
- Make an appointment for acheck-up,vaccination orscreening. Regulardental and medical exams can find problems before symptoms emerge.
- Wash hands often with soap and water to prevent spreading germs.
- Make healthier food choices.
- Aim for at least 2.5 hours of
moderate intensity exercise each week.
- Quit smoking.
- Get at least seven hours of sleep a night.
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.