Health Tip: Childproof Your Home
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
(HealthDay News) -- Childproofing a home is important even after your little one reaches toddlerhood.
KidsHealth.org offers these suggestions to make your home safer for kids of all ages:
- Keep guns locked in a sturdy cabinet.
- Keepcoin lithium ("button") batteries out of a child's reach. They may be deadly if swallowed.
- Keep choking hazards,poisonous substances, hot and sharp items out of reach.
- Have a child use safety glasses if involved in activities such as woodworking, science experiments involving chemicals, racquetball or paintball.
- Never leave young kids unattended in a bath.
Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.