Health Tip: Eating Well
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Skip junk food from the amusement park
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- When you're at a popular summer attraction such as an amusement park, nutritional food choices may lacking.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests:
- Browse carefully for healthier options, such as grilled chicken, corn on the cob, veggie burgers, salads or grilled vegetables.
- Enjoy a healthy breakfast at home before you head to the park, and pack a nutritious lunch and snacks.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day, and bring a refillable bottle. Skip sugary drinks.
- Kids are sure to beg for every sweet treat they see, but parents shouldn't indulge every request.
- Focus on the fun, rather than on the food!
Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.