Health Tip: Enjoy a Vegetarian Meal
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Animal products don't have to be on the menu
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Thinking of grilling dinner tonight? Meat and other animal products don't have to be on the menu.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests:
- Grilling veggie burgers and veggie hot dogs.
- Making macaroni and cheese and potato salad with egg-free and dairy-free substitutes.
- Making Caesar salad dressing with nuts, nutritional yeast and soy sauce, instead of anchovies
- Baking homemade kale chips instead of potato chips.
- Grilling fresh fruit for dessert, or enjoying dairy-free ice cream.
Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.