Health Tip: Managing Arthritis Fatigue
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Here's what's recommended
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Fatigue is a common complaint among people with arthritis, but making a few lifestyle changes can help keep it in check.
The Arthritis Foundation suggests:
- Getting regular exercise, gradually increasing your workout to most days of the week.
- Eating nutritious foods, including vegetables, nuts, seeds and whole grains.
- Using a cane or brace to support your joints when needed.
- Getting plenty of sleep by sticking to a consistent bedtime and wake schedule.
- Taking short breaks throughout the day.
Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.