Health Tip: Finding The Right Dentist
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Look for one who meets these criteria
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- It's important to find a dentist who is professional, takes good care of your teeth and with whom you are comfortable.
The American Dental Association suggests:
- Choosing a dentist whose office has a convenient location and hours, and is in your insurance network.
- Making sure you can communicate well with your dentist.
- Choosing a dentist who thoroughly explains preventive care.
- Choosing an office that offers flexible payment arrangements.
- Selecting an office that keeps your records in a permanent file.
- Looking for a dentist who considers your concerns, such as dental anxiety.
Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.