Health Tip: Protect Your Feet From Warts
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
These suggestions may help
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Warts are small bumps, caused by a virus, that are highly contagious.
The American Podiatric Medical Association suggests how to reduce your risk of developing warts on the feet:
- Don't walk around barefoot.
- Each day, wear a clean pair of socks and alternate your shoes.
- Wash feet regularly, and dry them thoroughly.
- Regularly inspect children's feet.
- If someone else has warts, avoid direct contact with their skin.
- Let your doctor know about warts, growths or other changes in your skin.
Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.