Health Tip: Warding Off Wrinkles
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Dermatologists suggest how
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Want to get rid of some of those ugly wrinkles? Here are suggestions from the American Academy of Dermatology:
- Protect skin daily with a sunscreen of at least 30 SPF.
- Avoid tanning beds and prolonged exposure to natural sunlight.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Carefully test all products on a small area before using them on your face. Always use products as directed.
- Avoid products that burn or sting.
Discuss any exceptions with a dermatologist.
- Don't use too many products. Stick to just a few that work. Expensive doesn't always mean better.
Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.