Health Tip: Want Healthier Looking Skin?
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
What you should do
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Your skin care routine may well impact how your skin ages.
The American Academy of Dermatology offers this advice:
- Wear sunscreen before you head outside.
- Don't smoke.
- Inspect your skin regularly for signs of skin cancer.
- Determine your skin type, such as oily or dry, and use products formulated for that type.
- Wash your face before bed, when you wake and after each time you sweat. Use mild warm water and a gentle cleanser, and don't scrub.
- Find ways to manage stress.
Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.