Health Tip: Working Out at Work
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Suggestions to include fitness in your day
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Finding ways to exercise at work can save you time and help make sure you get enough physical activity.
The American Council on Exercise offers these tips to help you get exercise during your work day:
- Exercise during your commute, if possible. Ride your bike or walk part of the route.
- Find simple ways to exercise, such as getting to work early and walking for 30 minutes around the building. Or work out at the end of the day while letting traffic dissipate.
- Ask a buddy to take a lunchtime walk.
- Join a workplace fitness center or nearby gym.
- Pack elastic tubing and keep it in your desk for some squeezes. Or use the stairs for a quick workout.
Copyright © 2014 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.