Health Tip: Find a Healthy Balance Between Office and Home
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Leave work problems at the office
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Establishing a healthy balance between office responsibilities and home life can help boost your health and well-being.
The American Council on Exercise suggests how to balance work time and home life:
- After work, unplug, relax and leave your work at the office.
- Focus fully on one thing at a time without letting your mind wander to other responsibilities.
- Allow for regular down time to enjoy hobbies, creativity and physical activity.
- Ask your employer about flexible scheduling options, allowing you to be available for issues at home.
- If possible, avoid additional responsibilities that add stress to your life.
Copyright © 2014 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.