Health Tip: Managing Arthritis-Related Fatigue
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Ease your schedule when symptoms flare
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Fatigue can be a significant problem for people with arthritis, but there are things you can do to help manage your symptoms.
The Arthritis Foundation offers these suggestions:
- Adjust your schedule to accommodate symptoms, such as starting chores after morning fatigue, pain and stiffness have eased.
- Eat lighter and more frequent meals.
- Get regular, moderate exercise and make time to get plenty of rest.
- Learn to prioritize, and do the important things first. Put off what you don't have the energy to do.
- Don't be shy about asking others to help when necessary.
Copyright © 2014 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.