Health Tip: Protect Your Skin
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Avoid the sun during peak hours
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- To help keep your skin looking its best, the Cleveland Clinic offers these suggestions:
- Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., even on cloudy days.
- Protect your skin with a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Reapply the product about every two hours.
- Wear long-sleeved, lightweight clothing, a hat with a wide brim and UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Don't use tanning beds or tan in the sun.
- Have any changes in your skin evaluated by a doctor.
Copyright © 2014 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.