Health Tip: Enjoying Warm Weather Fitness
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Take advantage of these healthy activities
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- When the snow finally begins to melt and the weather starts turning warmer, the improving forecast offers great motivation to get moving.
The Weight Control Information Network offers these suggestions for warm weather exercise:
- Jump in the pool and swim some laps.
- Stroll through the zoo, a museum or an aquarium.
- Talk a walk through the nearest farmer's market and pick up fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Start a neighborhood garden.
- At least twice weekly, lift weights and do some push-ups.
- On hot days, work out indoors to a DVD. Remember to drink plenty of water.
Copyright © 2014 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.