Health Tip: Take Good Care of Dentures
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Brush them daily
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- It's important to take good care of dentures and keep them clean, just like you would your natural teeth.
The American Dental Association offers these suggestions:
- Brush dentures every day.
- Before brushing, rinse dentures to remove debris and food particles.
- Thoroughly brush all areas of your mouth, including your tongue, inside the cheeks, gums and the roof of the mouth.
- When storing your dentures, make sure they're soaking in water, completely covered, and in a safe spot.
- If you use an adhesive, follow instructions carefully.
Copyright © 2013 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.