Health Tip: Promote Healthy Teeth
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Brush twice a day
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Your pearly whites are one of the first things people notice, so it's important to keep them looking their best.
The American Dental Association suggests these healthy dental habits:
- Brush teeth twice daily for two minutes per session using a fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss your teeth at least once daily.
- Restrict starchy and sugary snacks.
- When playing sports or engaging in other physical activity, wear a mouthguard.
- Don't smoke.
- Don't pierce any part of your mouth or lips.
- Schedule regular visits with your dentist.
Copyright © 2013 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.