Health Tip: Excessively Sleepy?
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Talk with a doctor about your symptoms
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- If you frequently feel sleepy during the day and are unable to function normally, it's time to talk with your doctor.
The National Sleep Foundation offers this advice about what you should discuss:
- How long your excessive sleepiness has been going on.
- How frequently you're this way.
- Whether you fall asleep during the day.
- Your typical sleep habits.
- Whether you wake during the night, and if you snore.
- Factors that prompted changes to your sleep schedule, such as having a newborn or switching to shift work.
Copyright © 2013 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.