Health Tip: Why Quit Smoking?
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
You'll breathe easier
By Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Quit smoking today and you'll quickly feel better and have a better quality of life, the
womenshealth.gov website says.
The site mentions these benefits of quitting:
- Breathing easier and enjoying more energy.
- Having stronger lungs, allowing you to be more active.
- Having improved taste and smell, and healthier teeth and gums.
- Having better-smelling breath and hair.
- Having better-looking skin and fading stains on your fingers.
- Improving self esteem, knowing you were able to kick the habit.
Copyright © 2012 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.