|EN FR DE SP PL|
CONDITIONS FOR REQUESTS OF CERTIFICATION
- From the 8th of November 2010, all justified complaints made by visitors against your website can be displayed in your certificate.- When requesting for HONcode certification, you agree that your site is in conformity with the legislation enacted in your country and that request for HONcode certification is in conformity with these laws, and will remain so.
- By requesting for HONcode certification, you commit yourself to compliance at all times, to the principles of the HONcode, from the time of certification of your site. You pledge to provide quality health information and to take appropriate actions to publish useful, objective and correct data.
- You accept that all correspondence via the Internet, between the postulating site and the certifying organization, carry legal weight.
- You will provide both, a physical address and at least one valid contact email, during the period of certification.
- Any change in either physical address or email address/es will be provided by you, without delay, to the Health On the Net Foundation.
- If your web site contains a password secure section, you will provide us with the necessary access information (user name and password), which will remain valid throughout the period of certification.
- You will inform the Health On the Net Foundation, without delay, all modifications made to your site, which may not be compliant with the HONcode certification framework.
- In the event of suspension or withdrawal of HONcode certification, all publicity of the HONcode certification and any related event, will cease.
- Any communication about the certification of your site, through advertising articles, booklets or other documentations must be endorsed beforehand by the Health On the Net Foundation.
- You agree to never report on the certification of your site in a way that may be harmful to the reputation of the Health On the Net Foundation and to not make statements in connection with this certification, which we would judge to be unauthorized or erroneous.
- The Health On the Net Foundation guarantees to you, to announce in advance any modifications required for certification.
- The Health On the Net Foundation is committed to respecting the confidentiality of all personal data provided and ensures the protection and discretion of all personal information provided to us by you, except in the event where we are obliged to divulge this information
- By requesting for HONcode certification, you agree that, if certified, your website will be crawled and indexed in HON search engines, and could be used for research activities for non-commercial use only.
- You allow HON to store your site content for continuing monitoring of the HONcode adherence/respect of your site.
- Your HONcode certification may be terminated at any time by HON. You agree to respect HON's decisions in these matters, and to remove the HONcode seal, associated text and any other material referring to HON, if requested to do so by HON.
- You agree to always treat your website visitors with honesty and respect in all matters.
- Any form of violation of these conditions causes a break in the contract that binds you legally. This may cause the immediate withdrawal of the certification and may be published on the website of the Foundation.
- You are hereby advised that your application may be rejected and that HON is not obligated to state the reasons for the rejection.
- The webmasters are not allowed to display the HONcode seal before the website has been certified.